A stunning four bedroom detached house offering well presented and spacious accommodation with bright 22' reception room and contemporary kitchen, further benefiting from patio garden and off-street parking.
- Fantastic four bedroom detached house
- Contemporary living space throughout
- Generous 22' reception room
- Modern kitchen with adjoining utility room
- Well proportioned bedrooms
- Two bathrooms (one en suite)
- Patio garden with summer house
- Off-street parking
Marlow Road is ideally located moments from Elmers End Road which offers a great range of shops and amenities, and is situated close to the greenery of South Norwood Country Park.
Penge locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Mantanah Thai Cuisine
An authentic Thai restaurant that has an amazing menu, offering good quality meat and vegetarian dishes.
South Norwood Lake and Grounds
Feeding the ducks on South Norwood Lake is a great way to escape city life.
South Norwood Country Park
Like having the countryside on your doorstep, it is a great place for a bike ride or a dog walk.
Harrington Road station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,270 (117 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Crystal Palace between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8772 8080