Enjoying a lovely location facing a leafy garden square in the heart of Pimlico, this stunning one bedroom flat benefits a bright contemporary interior with ample living and entertaining space throughout.
- Stunning one bedroom flat
- Lovely location facing a leafy garden square
- Set on the second floor of an imposing period conversion
- Bright and spacious reception room, fitted kitchen
- Stylish bedroom with ample storage space and en suite
- Moments from the amenities on Victoria Street
Eccleston Square is a desirable address close to a number of local conveniences along Lupus Street but for a more extensive range of shops, bars and restaurants Vitoria Street is also within close proximity.
Pimlico locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Luxurious Italian clothing in the heart of Chelsea.
Overlooking Sloane Square, this chic restaurant also has a well stocked bar where they serve classic and adventurous cocktails.
Tachbrook Street Market
A great street food market open 2 hours every lunchtime.
Sloane Square station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £850 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 686 (63 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Pimlico & Westminster between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7558 4000