Beautifully arranged over four floors, this charming three bedroom terrace house benifits from two receptions and a private garden within the Pimlico Grid.
- Expansive three bedroom terrace house
- Two generous receptions with a charming decor
- Large open-plan kitchen with space to dine
- Three double bedrooms and an additional study
- Private courtyard
- Master bedroom with extensive wardrobes and en-suite
Westmoreland Terrace is a quiet residential street located in Pimlico just moments from the river and local amenities. The nearest underground station is Sloane Square.
Pimlico locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Duke of York Square
Watching Wimbledon on a sunny day in Duke of York Square is a great way to pass the day! There is also a market every Saturday selling upmarket, handmade products and food.
Freshly prepared salads and cakes certainly make lunchtimes more appealing...
Tachbrook Street Market
A great street food market open 2 hours every lunchtime.
Sloane Square station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,250 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,878 (174 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Pimlico & Westminster between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7558 4000