Set on the lower ground floor of a superb period building located on the desirable Gloucester Street this charming two bedroom flat is immaculately presented throughout.
- Generous reception with ample space to dine
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with doors to private courtyard
- Spacious second bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Stylish bathroom with discrete cupboard space
- Private garden with space to dine
- Utility room and ample storage with vault
- Superb central address
Gloucester Street is a fantastic address just moments from the West End as well as Knightsbridge and Kensington & Chelsea. Transport links include Pimlico Underground Station (Victoria line) and National Rail services are accessible from Victoria Station.
Pimlico locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Dolphin Square Fitness Club
Peace and quiet, where one goes to ponder and work out all at once!
Tachbrook Street Market
A great street food market open 2 hours every lunchtime.
Hardcore Lobster & More
Perfectly cooked lobster and burgers - a welcome alternative to restaurants serving similar dishes.
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £850 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 855 (79 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Pimlico & Westminster between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7558 4000