Boasting period features with high ceilings, this well presented two bedroom ground floor maisonette benefits from a generous living space, direct access to a lovely private garden and an off-street parking space.
- Bright two double bedroom ground floor maisonette
- Beautiful period features and high ceilings throughout
- Spacious reception room with dining area
- Separate fitted kitchen with garden access
- Direct access onto a well maintained private garden
- Off street parking for one car as well as a garage
- Situated moments from Pinner village and station
- Chain free
Marsh Road offers a convenient location moments from the amenities of Pinner High Street and Pinner Station.
Pinner locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
St John the Baptist
Looking over Pinner for hundreds of years, this church is a beautiful landmark. It runs a community centre with lots of classes and activities for all ages.
Beer Asylum is a great shop on the high street selling craft beers and fine ales. A sanctuary for beer lovers!
This is my favourite ice cream shop in Pinner - they also serve pancakes and waffles that are delicious too!
North Harrow station
Rayners Lane station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £750 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 919 (85 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Pinner between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8429 6600