This attractive two bedroom second floor flat which has been refurbished to an excellent standard boasts spacious living with modern interiors, private balcony and ample off-street parking.
- Stunning two bedroom second floor flat
- Refurbished to an excellent standard with wood flooring
- Spacious reception room with built in storage
- Modern kitchen with door to private balcony
- Two well-proportioned bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Ample off street parking
- Close to Pinner and Northwood Town Centre
- Close proximity to Pinner Wood School
The property is ideally situated near the wealth of shops, bars and restaurants within Pinner and Northwood Hills town centre.
Pinner locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
If you fancy a bit of karaoke and cocktails, this is the place to be! They also do great mini burgers and tasty halloumi bites.
Bev and Kev offer a fantastic personal service and a great selection of sandwiches, homemade cakes and the best salad boxes! It's a family-run business and definitely worth a trip.
An award-winning milkshake bar in Pinner. Cherry bakewell is highly recommended, but the Ultimate Oreo is probably the most popular!
Northwood Hills station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 680 (63 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Pinner between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8429 6600