Set on the first floor of a period property, this two bedroom flat boasts stylish accommodation including a large reception room and a bright dual-aspect kitchen with ample space to dine.
- Stylish two bedroom flat set on the first floor
- Bright dual-aspect kitchen with ample space to dine
- Large reception room
- Two generously-sized double bedrooms
- Sleek bathroom
- Delightful communal gardens
- Ideally located close to both Brixton and Herne Hill
Dulwich Road is ideally situated within easy reach of the many amenities of both Brixton and Herne Hill with the green open spaces of Brockwell Park also nearby.
Poet's Corner locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Delicious coffee made using Campbell and Syme beans, food made by Salon Brixton and sweet treats too.
Craft Beer Co.
Over 100 types of beers and an enormous variety of flavours to choose from. The perfect setting for after-work drinks.
The best breakfast I have had in Brixton and an amazing array of coffees and real fruit smoothies.
Herne Hill station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 678 (62 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Brixton between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7704 5757