A bright and stylish one bedroom second floor flat offering well presented living space with large reception room/kitchen and private balcony, set within a modern development in Wandsworth.
- Fantastic one bedroom second floor flat
- Contemporary living space
- Set within a sought-after development in Wandsworth
- Generous reception room with balcony
- Modern open-plan kitchen
Hardwicks Way is within easy reach of the wide open spaces of King George's Park and the wide range of shops, bars and restaurants in Wandsworth are right on the doorstep.
Putney locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
An Italian restaurant on the Thames that is perfect for a celebratory meal with someone special.
The Glass Dome
Really good steak and on certain nights there is a pianist.
A beautiful riverside park perfect for a post-work run or a picnic on a sunny day.
Wandsworth Town station
East Putney station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 444 (41 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Putney between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8355 1000