Presented in great condition throughout, this charming two bedroom house boasts bright and airy interior with large reception room, eat-in kitchen and lovely private garden.
- Gorgeous two bedroom house
- Spacious reception room with a fireplace
- Modern and well-equipped eat-in kitchen
- Two good-sized double bedrooms
- Contemporary bathroom
- Lovely private garden
- Direct buses to South Kensington (430) and Victoria (170)
- Short walk to Putney heath and Richmond park
The property benefits from a quiet residential location just moment from green open space of Putney Heath and Richmond Park, while Putney High Street is also within an easy reach.
Putney locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A country-style pub with a beer garden that is lovely for an evening drink in summer, or get cosy inside during winter.
Amazing coffee shop serving Allpress Espresso, breakfast items and lunchtime treats.
A delightful leafy spot in the centre of Barnes next to Barnes High Street.
East Putney station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 824 (76 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Putney between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8355 1000