Situated in a quiet residential area just off Upper Richmond Road, this stunning five bedroom house is generously arranged over three floors boasting a large garden, loft conversion and modern interior throughout.
- Large reception room with access to garden
- Beautiful kitchen with fully integrated appliances
- Gorgeous master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Fully tiled bathroom suite with free standing bathtub
- Lovely converted loft space with skylight windows
- Large well maintained garden to rear of property
- Neutral décor and high standard spec throughout
Upper Richmond Road boasts a range of amenities with a greater selection of shops, bars and restaurants close by in Putney town centre. Transport links include Putney Station (National Rail) while the motorist is well served by the A205 (South Circular).
Putney locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A fine establishment offering the best Indian dishes you will find inside the M25. A must if you are passing through SW15.
Amazing coffee shop serving Allpress Espresso, breakfast items and lunchtime treats.
Manicures, champagne and cakes all in one place!
East Putney station
District line, Zone 2/3
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,270 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,622 (150 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Putney between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8355 1000