This stunning three bedroom terrace house is ideally located close to the amenities of Raynes Park, offering fantastic accommodation featuring a superb kitchen leading to a pretty garden.
- Gorgeous three storey house with off-street parking
- Generous double reception room with bay-fronted window
- Contemporary kitchen/dining room boasting breakfast bar
- Spacious master bedroom occupying the top floor
- Two further excellent bedrooms, both with fitted wardrobes
- White suite bathroom and shower room
- Mature garden with patio area and rear access
- Beautifully presented with neutral décor
Durham Road is located just moments from the local amenities on Coombe Lane and is also close to the green open spaces of Wimbledon Common.
Raynes Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
High quality South Indian food, fantastic service and the best value for money.
Delightful baked goods in true village fashion.
Cocktails, mocktails and more! This sophisticated bar serves food too.
Raynes Park station
Wimbledon Chase station
New Malden station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,500 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,435 (133 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Wimbledon between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8605 2900