Beautifully presented throughout with period features and high ceilings, this charming one bedroom flat is enviably located atop Richmond Hill within easy reach of amenities and the River Thames.
- Stunning one bedroom flat
- Enviably located on Richmond Hill
- Enjoys period features and high ceilings
- Boasts fantastic views of Richmond
- Spacious reception room with built-in storage
- Dining area and large bay windows
- Fully fitted open-plan kitchen
- Offers superbly stylish and bright living space
Richmond town centre is moments away offering a fantastic selection of shops, boutiques, riverside bars and restaurants, while St Margarets and Richmond Station are also within easy reach.
Richmond Hill locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The perfect spot for a picnic in the heart of Richmond. Pick up your tasty treats on the way from the shops around the corner...
A specialist sports equipment shop for the serious sportsman. It specialises in custom-made footwear to fit your choice of sport perfectly.
Just inside Richmond Station, the smell of Knot's delicious pretzels wafts around the entrance enticing you in!
St. Margarets station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £750 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Richmond between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8973 2700