Ideally located within easy reach of Richmond town centre, this lovely two bedroom second floor apartment is well presented and has a bright and spacious reception room.
- A delightful and well presented second floor flat
- Bright and airy reception with dining space
- Wood floors throughout
- Master bedroom with storage cupboards
- Close to the amenities in Richmond
- Two allocated parking spaces
Church Road is situated moments from the shops, restaurants and amenities of Richmond and the nearest railway station is Richmond.
Richmond Hill locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A specialist sports equipment shop for the serious sportsman. It specialises in custom-made footwear to fit your choice of sport perfectly.
No 1 Duke Street
A great independent addition to Richmond's eating and drinking scene. Be that for a relaxed brunch (and bellini!), a lazy coffee on a sofa, a pre-theatre meal or a lively night out.
Whole Foods Market
A welcome addition to Richmond's food scene, offering a mouth-watering array of fresh food.
North Sheen station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £950 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 591 (54 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Richmond between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8973 2700