Enviably located in the heart of Richmond town centre, this bright and well presented studio flat boasts stylish accommodation and a private balcony.
- Bright second floor studio flat
- Contemporary accommodation with balcony, porterage and lift
- Studio room with two single fold away beds
- Fully refurbished throughout
- Modern fully fitted kitchen
- Stylish bathroom
- Ideally located in the heart of Richmond-upon-Thames
The property benefits from the shops, bars and restaurants found in Richmond Town and the nearby recreational space of the River Thames and Richmond Park. Local transport links at Richmond station.
Richmond locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A multi award-winning independent beer shop, actively supporting British micro-breweries. A liquid delicatessen!
Award-winning chocolatier with the most addictive array of chocolates. Go on a cold winter's day and order the hot chocolate!
A delicious local Italian restaurant near Richmond Bridge.
North Sheen station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 431 (40 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Richmond between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8973 2700