Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this gorgeous one bedroom raised ground floor flat offers a spacious reception room, sleek modern eat-in kitchen and is enviably located moments from Richmond.
- Stunning one bedroom raised ground floor flat
- Spacious reception room
- Large bedroom with fantastic bay window
- Exceptional modern kitchen with space to dine
- Set within a lovely building
- Close to amenities and transport links of Richmond
Church Road is ideally situated just of Kew Road which offers a wealth of shops, bars, restaurants and cafes. Whilst Richmond Station is within easy reach.
Richmond locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The White Swan
Amazing food, a great atmosphere and a lovely riverside location. It's very popular, so make sure you book ahead.
A stunning view from Richmond Hill at the Roebuck. It used to be Mick Jagger's local!
The Old Ship
A beautiful old-fashioned pub that backs onto the Thames, right next door to Richmond Green. For a nice glass of wine in Richmond, you probably couldn't get much better. Really good ales if you're into that kind of thing.
North Sheen station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £950 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 786 (73 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Richmond between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8973 2700