Located moments from the extensive amenities of Richmond, this charming two bedroom cottage benefits from two reception rooms, original period features and a 48' private garden.
- A fantastic two bedroom house with study
- Boasts superb location in the heart of Richmond
- Presented in excellent condition throughout
- Spacious reception room leading to a dining room
- Modern kitchen with access to a rear garden
- Three good-sized bedrooms
- Private rear garden
Lower Mortlake Road offers a variety of local amenities and for more extensive shops, bars and riverside eateries Richmond town centre is well located as well as the open green spaces of Old Deer Park.
Richmond locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Award-winning chocolatier with the most addictive array of chocolates. Go on a cold winter's day and order the hot chocolate!
The White Swan
Amazing food, a great atmosphere and a lovely riverside location. It's very popular, so make sure you book ahead.
No 1 Duke Street
A great independent addition to Richmond's eating and drinking scene. Be that for a relaxed brunch (and bellini!), a lazy coffee on a sofa, a pre-theatre meal or a lively night out.
North Sheen station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,200 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Richmond between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8973 2700