Overlooking a fantastic vista across Richmond and Kew, this substantial two bedroom flat benefits from two balconies and offers generously proportioned accommodation throughout.
- Spacious two bedroom seventh floor flat
- Expansive reception room with space to dine
- Well-equipped modern kitchen
- Good sized master bedroom leading to a lovely balcony
- Good sized second bedroom
- Close to amenities and transport links
- Set within an imposing purpose built block with lift
- Allocated storage cupboard and off-street parking
The flat is situated within a purpose-built block moments from the amenities of Sheen Road and within easy reach of the extensive shops and riverside bars of Richmond town centre and the open spaces of Richmond Park.
Richmond locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A great little Italian cafe specialising in delicious sandwiches, paninis and pastries. Great coffee too. Perfect for a quick bite at lunch with a friendly smile.
No 1 Duke Street
A great independent addition to Richmond's eating and drinking scene. Be that for a relaxed brunch (and bellini!), a lazy coffee on a sofa, a pre-theatre meal or a lively night out.
The Old Ship
A beautiful old-fashioned pub that backs onto the Thames, right next door to Richmond Green. For a nice glass of wine in Richmond, you probably couldn't get much better. Really good ales if you're into that kind of thing.
North Sheen station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 691 (64 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Richmond between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8973 2700