Set moments from central Richmond this stunning one bedroom apartment offers a gorgeous combination of striking interiors and classic period features throughout.
- Stunning one bedroom first floor apartment
- Incredible interiors running throughout
- Highly sought after location moments from Richmond
- Highlighted throughout with classic period features
- Superb reception room with feature fireplace
- Stylish fitted kitchen and shower room
- Moments from a host of amenities and transport links
Kew Road is a highly sought-after location moments from both central Richmond and Kew with a host of local amenities and transport links only moments away as well as the famous Kew Gardens and Richmond Park.
Richmond locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Beirut Street Kitchen
The most amazing Lebanese wraps made to order. Lovely coffee too!
The Old Ship
A beautiful old-fashioned pub that backs onto the Thames, right next door to Richmond Green. For a nice glass of wine in Richmond, you probably couldn't get much better. Really good ales if you're into that kind of thing.
Amazing breakfasts and really friendly staff! They also serve delicious pizzas with thin bases, which come with a free soup at lunchtime.
North Sheen station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 492 (45 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Richmond between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8973 2700