Ideally situated within the sought-after Queen Marys Square development, this superb two bedroom flat boasts contemporary living space with modern 23' reception room/kitchen, two bathrooms and two balconies.
- Stunning two bedroom second floor flat
- Beautifully presented living space
- Bright 23' dual-aspect reception room
- Attractive open-plan kitchen
- Two balconies overlooking communal garden
- Communal gym
- Shuttle bus service to Putney and East Putney stations
- Great location close to Richmond Park
Bader Way is set within a popular development situated close to the beautiful green expanses of Richmond Park and close to amenities in Roehampton, with a further selection of shops, bars and restaurants close by in Putney.
Roehampton locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
You can't beat a wintry walk through Richmond Park...
Wimbledon Windmill Museum
A great place to visit with the family to learn all about windmilling. The children can also have a go at making flour using the grindstone there!
The Real Cheese Shop
As well as the firm favourites, this delightful cheese shop sells more unusual cheeses from all over Europe.
East Putney station
District line, Zone 2/3
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 710 (65 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Putney between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8355 1000