This stunning one bedroom ground floor flat offers well arranged accommodation, including an open-plan living area, patio garden and underground parking.
- A stunning one bedroom ground floor flat with patio
- Popular modern development with off-street parking
- Situated within easy reach of Richmond Park
- Good sized bedroom with built-in storage
- Secure underground parking
- Within easy reach of local amenities and transport
- Good sized modern kitchen
- Private patio garden with space for dining
Roehampton Lane is located within easy reach of the local amenities of Roehampton while the numerous shops, bars and restaurants of central Putney are also close by.
Roehampton locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Excellent cakes and almost any tea imaginable!
A fine establishment offering the best Indian dishes you will find inside the M25. A must if you are passing through SW15.
UK Star Nails
I love this nail bar! Their prices are very good and they always do a really good job. You may have to wait to be seen, but it's worth it...
Barnes Bridge station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 563 (52 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Putney between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8355 1000