Situated on a quiet residential road, this spacious two bedroom ground floor flat is well presented throughout boasting a separate kitchen, a lovely private garden and a garage.
- A fantastic two bedroom ground floor flat
- Set within a lovely Edwardian end of terrace property
- Bright and spacious reception room leading to garden
- Separate fitted kitchen
- Bay fronted master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Excellent second bedroom also with fitted wardrobe
- Beautiful private patio garden
- Garage providing private off street parking
The nearest stations are Shepherd's Bush (Hammersmith & City Line) and Acton Central (National Rail), while the motorist will find quick and easy routes into and out of central London via the A40/M40.
Shepherd's Bush locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A family run café that even has a loyalty offer of buy 8 breakfasts and get 1 free! An extremely friendly father and son team who make you feel welcome in the local area.
The Ginger Pig
A superb butchers with top quality meat and amazing roast dinner sandwiches!
Pergola on The Roof Winter
A great rooftop spot. There's 4 restaurants and 2 bars on the roof of a 6 storey car park, once used for the BBC's Television Centre!
Wood Lane station
White City station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 689 (64 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Shepherds Bush between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8963 5151