Offering an abundance of living space, this generous four/five bedroom house is situated just moments from Sloane Square and benefits from a bright roof terrace.
- Fantastic four/five bedroom house arranged over four floors
- Set in the lovely quaint Rembrant Close
- Offering a large reception room with dining space
- Four generously sized bedrooms
- Additional fifth bedroom/second reception
- Ample living space throughout
- Benefits from a private roof terrace
- Moments away from the local amenities of Belgravia
Rembrandt Close is a great location as it offers easy access to the exclusive collection of shops, bars, restaurants and department stores to be found within Sloane Square.
Sloane Square locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Hardcore Lobster & More
Perfectly cooked lobster and burgers - a welcome alternative to restaurants serving similar dishes.
The Ivy Chelsea Garden
Ask for a garden table and sit near the fire pit.....
Who wouldn't enjoy a whole roast cow?! The Sunday roast at The Orange is certainly generously sized...
Sloane Square station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,750 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,459 (135 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7591 9000