Relax in the stylish and comfortable reception room of this three bedroom apartment situated within a beautiful period conversion, in the heart of South Hampstead.
- Gorgeous three bedroom apartment
- Set on the fourth floor
- Excellently presented throughout
- Contemporary open-plan reception room
- Spacious south-facing decked balcony
- Gorgeous master bedroom with en suite
- Two further generous bedrooms
- Stylish bathroom
Enviably located on Compayne Gardens the flat is ideally situated close to both West Hampstead and the fabulous range of amenities of Finchley Road. The nearest underground station is West Hampstead (Jubilee Line and National Rail).
South Hampstead locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Wet Fish Cafe
One of the most highly recommended restaurants in West Hampstead - comfort food and jazz.
The Cedar, West End Lane was voted the best takeaway restaurant in the UK in 2014 by Hungry House!
A fantastic theatre away from the West End showing outstanding original productions. Well worth a visit. Also has a cinema and a bar.
West Hampstead station
Finchley Road station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £750 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,173 (108 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons West Hampstead between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3728 2377