Fantastic two bedroom first floor flat situated within an attractive period conversion, offering bright and well proportioned interiors throughout with private balcony, located in the desirable area of South Hampstead.
- Well presented throughout in good condition
- Featuring stylish wood floors and high ceilings
- Large reception room with ample space to dine
- Well equipped modern open-plan kitchen
- Two good-sized double bedrooms
- Situated on a peaceful residential street
Ideally situated close to the local amenities, shops and restaurants of West End Lane, while West Hampstead Overground Station is just a short walk away.
South Hampstead locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Cocoa Exchange
Handmade chocolates in sumptuous surroundings, this shop is the perfect place to pick up a special sweet treat for chocolate lovers.
A fantastic theatre away from the West End showing outstanding original productions. Well worth a visit. Also has a cinema and a bar.
The Cedar, West End Lane was voted the best takeaway restaurant in the UK in 2014 by Hungry House!
West Hampstead station
Finchley Road station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons West Hampstead between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3728 2377