A stunning three bedroom apartment (with lift) offering a very high standard of interior décor, modern fittings and fixtures, bright open rooms and lovely en suite facilities.
- Beautiful three bedroom third floor apartment
- Gorgeous wood floors
- Generously sized rooms, ideal for living and entertaining
- Sleek white suite bathrooms
- Gorgeous bedrooms with ample storage throughout
- Fully fitted kitchen with space to dine
- Fantastic location on Princes Gate moments from Hyde Park
The property is located in a prestigious period house, close to a vast array of local and high street shops and amenities in South Kensington and Kensington High Street.
South Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Kensington Creperie
Every crêpe imaginable, amazing for people watching... Order the crêpe complete and wonder how you ever made do without one before.
Royal Albert Hall
A great piece of architecture completed in 1871 and famous for holding the BBC Proms annually each summer since 1941.
The Royal College of Music
Prestigious classical music school established by royal charter in 1882.
South Kensington station
Gloucester Road station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,500 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7590 1000