Set within a beautiful red brick building, this fantastic two bedroom split-level flat boasts period features and high ceilings and offers a great location moments from Gloucester road.
- Generous third and fourth floor flat (with lift)
- Sizeable reception room with double height ceiling
- Well equipped kitchen with space to dine
- Spacious master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Second bedroom and mezzanine study
- Ample storage space throughout
- Enviable location close to fantastic amenities
The flat is situated within a smart period mansion block in the heart of Kensington close to the shops and amenities of Gloucester Road.
South Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Really fresh Lebanese cuisine moments from Earl's Court Underground Station. Get the set menu and you'll have enough for your lunch the next day!
Healthy homemade salads, tempting sweet treats and delicious breakfasts to rival any brunch menu, Muriel's Kitchen is part of a small yet well-established chain.
The Royal College of Music
Prestigious classical music school established by royal charter in 1882.
Gloucester Road station
Earl's Court station
South Kensington station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,150 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7590 1000