Enviably located just moments from Hyde Park, this impressive three bedroom, fourth floor apartment is set within a secure development and provides ample space for entertaining and en suite facilities.
- Stunning fourth floor flat with lift
- Generous reception room providing dining area
- Contemporary fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Superb master bedroom with en suite and fitted wardrobes
- Two further bright bedrooms, both with fitted wardrobes
- Immaculately presented with high-end furniture
- Enviable location close to the sights of South Kensington
Gate is ideally located for the many shops, bars and restaurants of Knightsbridge and is within close proximity to the green open spaces of Hyde Park.
South Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The perfect spot for a game of rounders in the summer...
KX (pronounced Kicks) is a private members health club for elite clients on Draycott Avenue, with a spa, gym and restaurant. Well-known for its famous yet discrete members.
Natural History Museum
From dinosaurs to volcanoes, a great day out for all the family!
South Kensington station
Gloucester Road station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,000 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7590 1000