Boasting a highly sought-after setting, this wonderful, spacious two bedroom fourth floor flat set in a period conversion with a lift benefits from bright rooms, en suite facilities and stylish décor.
- Stylish and bright fourth floor two bedroom flat
- Impressive reception room with a gorgeous wood floor
- Fantastic kitchen with natural stone worktop and splashbacks
- Stunning master bedroom with fitted wardrobe and en suite
- Good-sized second bedroom
- Lovely bathroom
- Presented in excellent condition
- Superbly located on prestigious Queen's Gate
Queens Gate is ideally located near bustling Gloucester Road, providing excellent range of shops, bars and restaurants, while the museums and galleries of the Queens Gate area and the green open spaces of Hyde Park are also moments away.
South Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The perfect spot for a game of rounders in the summer...
With over 4.5 million items in its collection, The Victoria and Albert Museum is a celebrated part of London's cultural heritage.
Amazing pizzas and fresh homemade pasta. Cheap and very cheerful!
Gloucester Road station
South Kensington station
Earl's Court station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,295 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7590 1000