This stunning two bedroom maisonette boasts spacious open-plan reception room leading out onto large private balcony, with master bedroom offering en suite facilities moments from Brick Lane.
- Fantastic two bedroom maisonette
- Arranged over the third and fourth floor
- Large private balcony
- Open-plan spacious reception room
- Modern kitchen with ample space to dine
- Master bedroom with en suite
- Generously sized second bedroom
- Parking by separate negotiation
Eagle Works West is ideally located moments from the trendy Brick Lane, with Spitalfields Market close by. Shoreditch High Street station offers excellent transport links.
Spitalfields locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Quirky interiors and crazy cocktails, this restaurant-cum-club is great for a number of different occasions.
Pure heaven for chocolate lovers! Handmade chocolates in a vast variety of flavours.
A local family run institution where you always feel welcome! This greasy spoon café is a proper traditional place with a buzzing atmosphere.
Liverpool Street station
Aldgate East station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £800 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Shoreditch between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7033 1414