Located within a converted soup kitchen this is a truly exceptional one bedroom duplex apartment with private entrance, that offers unique, contemporary accommodation, moments from the City and Spitalfields.
- Stunning two bedroom apartment
- Arranged over ground and lower ground floors
- Ample entertaining space on lower ground floor
- Spacious bedroom with lots of natural light
- Large kitchen with dining area
- Located on a peaceful side street
- Private entrance from street level
- Contemporary bathroom and separate shower room
Brune Street is a peaceful road set back from Commercial Street and offers easy access to Spitalfields Market, while Brick Lane with its superb restaurants, boutiques and Sunday market and the financial heart of the of the City are also close by.
Spitalfields locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Duck & Waffle
This restaurant in The Heron is a great way to start the day and there's not a bad view either... Breakfast is a must!!
Finsbury Avenue Square Market
Every other Tuesday there is a wonderful artisan market with everything from cheese and wine stalls, haggis toasties and Japanese food, to the more standard but delicious cakes, cookies and doughnuts!
A Mark Hix restaurant with a huge Damien Hurst cow and chicken on display, created specifically for Tramshed! The menu is simple but very tasty!
Liverpool Street station
Aldgate East station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £995 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Shoreditch between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7033 1414