Located within an elegant mansion block in the heart of St John's Wood this fabulous one bedroom flat offers bright, neutral interiors.
- Superb one bedroom flat arranged on the second floor
- Benefits from concierge and lift access
- Spacious reception room with bright, neutral décor
- Features smart and well equipped kitchen
Situated moments from the surrounding amenities and within easy reach of the shops, bars and restaurants of St John's Wood High Street, Grove End Road is close to London's famous Lord's Cricket Ground.
St John's Wood locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
It's great to watch The Beatles fans recreate their album cover on Abbey Road!
Lord's Cricket Ground
A summer's afternoon watching the cricket at Lord's is hard to beat!
Duke of York
A fantastic local pub for after-work drinks. Wednesday is steak night, serving great food at great value.
St. John's Wood station
Maida Vale station
Warwick Avenue station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £750 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons St John's Wood between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7449 6000