Situated on the first floor of a purpose-built block with lift and porter, this stunning one bedroom apartment boasts bright and spacious interiors throughout and an excellent St Johns Wood location.
- Spacious reception room with space to dine
- Separate modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- One generously proportioned bedroom
- Stylish en-suite bathroom and guest wc
- Ample storage space throughout
- 24hr porter and lift
- Secure underground parking
- Access to the communal garden
Located on St John's Wood Road, the property is within easy reach of an excellent selection of shops, bars and restaurants that can be found in St John's Wood, while the green open spaces of Regent's Park are also close by.
St John's Wood locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
It's great to watch The Beatles fans recreate their album cover on Abbey Road!
Regent's Park Mosque
One of the largest mosques in West London, also providing a cafeteria, library, attire and book shop.
Little Venice's Canals
Picturesque walks and barge spotting along the waterways....
Warwick Avenue station
Maida Vale station
St. John's Wood station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £950 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons St John's Wood between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7449 6000