A lovely two bedroom apartment boasting well proportioned accommodation throughout, a secure development with concierge and an excellent St Johns Wood location.
- Spacious reception room with space to dine
- Modern separate kitchen with integrated appliances
- Two well-proportioned bedrooms
- Stylish bathroom and shower room
- Secure development with concierge
- Moments from nearby amenities
Situated moments from the amenities of St John's Wood High Street and London's famous Abbey Road Studios while benefiting from its close proximity to the green open spaces of Regent's Park.
St John's Wood locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Regent's Park Mosque
One of the largest mosques in West London, also providing a cafeteria, library, attire and book shop.
Duke of York
A fantastic local pub for after-work drinks. Wednesday is steak night, serving great food at great value.
Lord's Cricket Ground
A summer's afternoon watching the cricket at Lord's is hard to beat!
St. John's Wood station
Maida Vale station
Warwick Avenue station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £950 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 839 (77 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons St John's Wood between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7449 6000