Beautifully presented throughout, this wonderful three bedroom house features a gorgeous reception room with dining area, a lovely kitchen with access to a delightful private garden located on Heron Road.
- A charming three bedroom house with a lovely private garden
- Desirable residential road close to amenities
- Direct links to London Waterloo via St Margarets station
- Moments from Twickenham Rugby Stadium
- Gorgeous reception room with space to dine
- Three fantastic double bedrooms
- Excellent kitchen
Heron Road is well placed for the vast selection of amenities in St Margarets, Twickenham and Richmond. The World Famous Twickenham Rugby Stadium is close by and the nearest train station is St Margarets which offers direct trains to London Waterloo.
St Margarets locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Sunshine & Ravioli
A lovely café and lunch venue that is extremely popular with the local crowds. Owner Maurizio is a local character who knows everyone and makes a mean coffee.
Close to St Margarets Station, this place is a cosy 'old man' style pub with a welcoming atmosphere.
The Turk's Head
Great pub, great food and a great atmosphere! They always play rugby on the TVs too.
St. Margarets station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,050 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Twickenham between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8973 2777