This superb two bedroom top floor flat offers ample living and entertaining space, well proportioned rooms, neutral décor and modern fittings throughout.
- Fantastic two bedroom second floor flat
- Beautifully presented and well proportioned throughout
- Generous front facing reception room with space to dine
- Stylish open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Two spacious double bedrooms
- Master offering en suite
- Set within a lovely period conversion
- Excellent location for Brixton Road
The flat is situated within easy reach of the shops, bars and restaurants on Clapham High Street and in Stockwell and Brixton as well as the open spaces of Kennington Park.
Stockwell locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Craft Beer Co.
Over 100 types of beers and an enormous variety of flavours to choose from. The perfect setting for after-work drinks.
Brixton Village Grill
A cheap and cheerful breakfast in trendy Brixton Village. This restaurant also serves lunch and dinner.
Great for hidden treasures and shabby chic furniture.
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 632 (58 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Brixton between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7704 5757