Excellently located in quiet area moments from transport and amenities, this generous three bedroom split-level flat offers modern fixtures and fittings and private balcony.
- Charming three bedroom flat
- Wonderfully well presented
- Offering modern fixtures and fittings
- Arranged over two floors
- Bright and spacious reception room with a marble fireplace
- Private balcony
- Well equipped kitchen/breakfast room with oak wood floor
- A11, A12 and A13 roads are within easy reach
The green open spaces of West Ham Park are easily accessible. The new Westfield shopping centre, Stratford Central and the Olympic Park are all found within walking distance. Local transport links include Plaistow Station.
Stratford locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Pie Crust Cafe
A family business, absolutely delicious Thai food and great prices.
Great cakes and coffee.
Fantastic family orientated cafe serving unique stone baked pizzas, homemade cakes and featuring a basement playground with dedicated activities throughout the week for under 5's. Great place to take babies and toddlers.
Abbey Road station
West Ham station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £739 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 820 (76 Sq M) approx.
- Newham council requires all private landlords to be licensed. An application is in place for this property. Please be aware maximum occupancy will apply.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Stratford between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8150 8585