Excellently located within the new East Village development and arranged o the seventh floor, this fantastic three bedroom apartment enjoys contemporary interiors and a lovely private balcony.
- Superb three bedroom apartment on the seventh floor
- New development built for the 2012 London Olympics
- Contemporary interiors throughout
- Spacious reception room with ample space to dine
- Modern kitchen with fully integrated appliances
- One bathroom and one shower room
- Sizable private balcony
- Many local amenities on your doorstep
Located moments from the Olympic park and its beautiful new surroundings, this property benefits from close proximity to Stratford Station and Westfield, both only a short walk away.
Stratford locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Really convenient for work and the service is great too!
London Aquatics Centre
London Aquatics Centre is the most technologically advanced and stunning swimming facility in the world and part of the 2012 London Olympic legacy.
Fantastic addition to the multitude of independent stores and restaurants in E20, an area that is fast becoming the snazziest place in East London. You won't regret dropping in for breakfast, brunch, lunch or dinner.
Stratford International station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,385 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 995 (92 Sq M) approx.
- Newham council requires all private landlords to be licensed. An application is in place for this property. Please be aware maximum occupancy will apply.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Stratford between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8150 8585