This fantastic one bedroom first floor flat offers a wonderful new refurbishment with contemporary interiors filled with natural light and stylish features.
- Outstanding one bedroom flat on the first floor
- Period conversion, refurbished to a very high standard
- Bright and airy reception room
- Open-plan kitchen with brand new integrated appliances
- Good size double bedroom
- Soundproofing throughout and integrated sound system
- Feature exposed brick walls and Wifi nest thermostat
- Close to Stratford and the green spaces of the local park
Downsell Road is located close to a great range of local shops and amenities, with a further selection on offer in nearby Stratford Centre or the Westfield Shopping centre. Transport links are excellent with Leyton Underground Station only moments away.
Stratford locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Authentic Sardinian food. The perfect hidden restaurant - although it recently got 5 stars and a whole page in The Evening Standard so now everyone knows about it!
Fantastic addition to the multitude of independent stores and restaurants in E20, an area that is fast becoming the snazziest place in East London. You won't regret dropping in for breakfast, brunch, lunch or dinner.
Cafe du Metro
Fresh pastries and amazing cakes, as well as great customer service.
Stratford International station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Stratford between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8150 8585