A beautiful two bedroom top floor flat offering a light and airy interior with spacious rooms including a fabulous master bedroom with a stylish en suite bathroom.
- Generous second floor flat (top floor)
- Lovely reception room with bay window and feature fireplace
- Bright fitted kitchen boasting a sleek finish
- Two good-sized bedrooms, both with fitted storage
- Modern shower room and en suite with roll-top bath
- Presented in excellent condition throughout
- Great location close to local amenities
- Mature communal garden
Situated on Tierney Road, the wide open spaces of Tooting Bec Common are within easy reach and the property is equidistant from the amenities of Streatham and Brixton.
Streatham Hill locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A fantastic choice of Spanish food and drink all at great value!
Lovely place for a coffee in the morning before getting in to the office and amazing cooked breakfasts with thick milkshakes. It turns into a bar at night with an extensive cocktail menu and it's open until 2am!
Tariq Halal Meats
An amazing butchers in Streatham that is part of a small franchise of equally great stores.
Streatham Hill station
Tulse Hill station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 977 (90 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Streatham between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8150 5400