Ideally located moments from a fantastic variety of amenities, this delightful one bedroom flat benefits from a spacious reception room with ample space for dining, set in a charming building.
- Light and airy one bedroom flat
- Situated within a superb purpose-built block
- Spacious reception room with ample space for dining
- Lovely fitted kitchen
- Fantastic bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Benefiting from a utility room
- Located excellently for amenities and transport
Stapleton Hall Road is located moments away from the superb variety of shops and amenities of Stroud Green Road, and around Crouch End while Finsbury Park is also close by. Transport links include the conveniently located Crouch Hill Station.
Stroud Green locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Simply one of the nicest Thai meals outside of Thailand.
An independent hairdressers with the loveliest staff. I always feel welcome and they do a fantastic job!
Beautiful little Italian with fantastic food and wine, a welcoming atmosphere and very reasonable prices.
Crouch Hill station
Finsbury Park station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 594 (55 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Crouch End between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8432 4343