An amazing eight bedroom house arranged over four floors boasting bright and spacious interiors throughout, a lovely private garden and off-street parking for two cars.
- Secure gated development with concierge
- Bright dining room with bi-fold doors to the kitchen
- Stunning kitchen/breakfast room with garden access
- Master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and en-suite
- Seven additional bedrooms (three with en-suite)
- Additional second kitchen and ample storage space
- Wonderful private garden and three courtyards
- Off-street parking to the front for two cars
The development is ideally situated moments from the shops, eateries and boutiques that can be found in Temple Fortune while a wider array of amenities and superb transport links can be found in Golders Green.
Temple Fortune locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A luxurious florist appointed by HRH The Prince of Wales, selling beautiful bouquets and wedding flowers.
An upmarket ladies fashion boutique selling designer clothing.
Along Finchley Road, Temple Fortune is a fantastic residential centre of family homes and independent shops.
Brent Cross station
Hendon Central station
Golders Green station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £5,250 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 3,821 (354 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Temple Fortune between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8432 1444