A beautifully presented two bedroom ground floor flat, with a private entrance and a private 25' paved garden, the property also benefits from one en suite bedroom and bright open-plan accommodation.
- Reception room with fitted storage
- Conservatory style dining room with French doors to garden
- Modern kitchen with dishwasher
- Master bedroom with bay window and en suite shower
- Second bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Bathroom with white suite
- Amazing garden with planting
Situated just moments from Tooting Bec underground station providing Northern Line links into the city, the property also makes use of amenities within Tooting and along Balham High Street.
Tooting Bec locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Great coffee and food in the heart of Tooting Market.
A really nice café for lunch or a quick coffee with friends. They serve Mediterranean-style food and breakfasts until 5pm on the weekends.
Much better than your average high street chicken shop! You must visit this place...
Tooting Bec station
Tooting Broadway station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Tooting between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3728 2150