This magnificent four bedroom house offers beautifully presented interiors, lovely period features, gorgeous wooden floors, three reception rooms and a great location close to an array of transport links.
- A sensational four bedroom period house
- Set over four beautifully presented floors
- Gorgeous period features, wood flooring and fireplaces
- Three light-filled reception rooms and conservatory
- Separate eat-in kitchen with adjoining utility room
- Huge master bedroom with feature fireplace
- Two bright and modern bathrooms with roll-tob baths
- Garden and off-street parking for two cars
The property is situated just moments from a vast array of local shops, bars and restaurants on Junction Road while the cafes and restaurants of Kentish Town and Highgate Village are also close at hand.
Tufnell Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The best European restaurant in London serving gluten free alternatives and delicious pizzas!
Beautiful little Italian with fantastic food and wine, a welcoming atmosphere and very reasonable prices.
Really good burgers, brilliant milkshakes and onion rings from a hidden shack at the back of Pizza East.
Tufnell Park station
Gospel Oak station
Kentish Town station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,000 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Camden between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7424 6000