This impressive two bedroom garden flat is set on the ground floor of a beautiful period conversion, offering a gorgeous bay-fronted reception room and brilliant fitted kitchen with ample space to dine.
- Stylish two bedroom period conversion
- Offers fresh contemporary décor throughout
- Light filled interiors with contrasting wooden floors
- Newly fitted, modern kitchen and bathroom
- Garden access via the master bedroom
- Excellent patio space
Fairmead Road is within easy reach of the amenities of both Holloway and Islington while providing motorists with quick and easy access to the A1 road links out of London and to the North. The nearest underground stations are Holloway Road and Archway.
Tufnell Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A fantastic addition to the area, I love this Italian deli and café because of its tasty food and personable service.
Beautiful little Italian with fantastic food and wine, a welcoming atmosphere and very reasonable prices.
The best European restaurant in London serving gluten free alternatives and delicious pizzas!
Upper Holloway station
Tufnell Park station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Camden between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7424 6000