A charming one bedroom ground floor flat found in Twickenham boasting a bright and modern interior throughout, lovely private garden and off-street parking.
- Beautiful one bedroom ground floor flat
- Fantastic reception and dining room with storage
- Boasts a bright and contemporary interior living space
- Lovely private garden with access to park from the rear
- Well-equipped kitchen
- Good sized bedroom
- Close to amenities and transport links
- Off-street parking
Lincoln Avenue is a quiet residential street ideally located for all local amenities found in nearby Twickenham and Richmond town with the river Thames also nearby. Whitton (National Rail) is the nearest station.
Twickenham locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Encompassing two nature reserves and once home to The Hounslow Gunpowder Works, this beautiful park has some interesting historical features and is somewhere that we love to walk our dog.
Squire's Garden Centre Café
Not just a garden centre. The renovated café is a lunch destination for locals in its own right.
Strawberry Hill House
With its free to access gardens and a delicious café, Strawberry Hill House is a peaceful local hideaway.
Strawberry Hill station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 661 (61 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Twickenham between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8973 2777