Bright and spacious throughout, this stunning three bedroom three flat boasts an expansive master bedroom with en suite, sleek modern kitchen with space to dine and is ideally situated for the amenities of Twickenham.
- Stunning three bedroom three floored flat
- Expansive master bedroom with en-suite
- Well-equipped modern kitchen with space to dine
- Loft-style second bedroom also with en-suite
- Lovely reception room with feature fireplace
- Close to the amenities and transport links of Twickenham
- Further good sized bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Set within an imposing period conversion
Cole Park Road is situated within easy reach of the amenities of Ivybridge Retail Park, while a wider range can be found in the nearby Twickenham.
Twickenham locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Cabbage Patch
Taking its name from nearby Twickenham Stadium's nickname, The Cabbage Patch deserves the Triple Crown honour as THE rugby pub in London, if not the UK!
During the day this place functions as a greasy spoon café usually full of builders, but in the evening it turns into an amazing, authentic, family run Italian restaurant. The food is to die for and because they don't have an alcohol licence, its BYOB!
Harris + Hoole
There are some delicious coffees and cakes on offer in this popular, relaxing café.
St. Margarets station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £950 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Twickenham between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8973 2777