Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this beautiful one bedroom third floor flat offers a stunning open-plan reception room with space to dine and a gorgeous modern kitchen with breakfast bar.
- Bright one bedroom third floor apartment
- Stunning open-plan reception room
- Sleek modern kitchen with breakfast bar
- Good sized bedroom with fitted wardrobe and en-suite
- Ample storage space throughout
- Set in a well-maintained purpose built block
- Close to amenities and transport links
Old Lodge Place is ideally positioned for the vast array of amenities and transport links of both St Margarets and Twickenham. The green open spaces of Marble hill Park are also within easy reach.
Twickenham locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Close to St Margarets Station, this place is a cosy 'old man' style pub with a welcoming atmosphere.
Sunshine & Ravioli
A lovely café and lunch venue that is extremely popular with the local crowds. Owner Maurizio is a local character who knows everyone and makes a mean coffee.
Breakfast, lunch and dinner, Bill's always delivers on service and tasty, freshly cooked food. The Bill's breakfast comes highly recommended for those with healthy appetites!
St. Margarets station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £850 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 413 (38 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Twickenham between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8973 2777