Set within a beautifully converted school building overlooking Vauxhall Park, this superb one bedroom apartment offers bright and beautiful living space with lots of character.
- Located on the ground floor of a converted school building
- Secure fob entrance and concierge service
- Reception room with plenty of space to dine
- Smart open-plan kitchen with lots of storage space
- Bright bedroom with fitted wardrobe
- Contemporary bathroom
- Stylish décor and lots of character
The apartment is next to Vauxhall Park and is moments from the shops, bars, cafes and restaurants found around Vauxhall and Kennington Cross.
Vauxhall locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Great for hidden treasures and shabby chic furniture.
Dolphin Square Fitness Club
Peace and quiet, where one goes to ponder and work out all at once!
The Oval Lounge
Under new management, it is good value for money and we have confidence in taking friends there. They serve excellent light lunches and suppers.
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 643 (59 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Battersea between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7801 1111