Unique one bedroom warehouse conversion offering open-plan living space with contemporary features throughout located in the middle of fantastic Victoria Park Village.
- Unique one bedroom property with great entertaining space
- Excellent location in the middle of Victoria Park Village
- Situated within an outstanding warehouse conversion
- Stunning second reception room, currently used as playroom
- Contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances
- Bedroom with ample storage space and wood floors
- Spacious and stylish bathroom with black slate tiles
- Arranged over two floors and well presented throughout
This is a stunning and unique one bedroomed warehouse conversion set on a quiet residential cul-de-sac moments from the delightful Victoria Park Village with a bunch of cafes, bars, restaurants and a park itself.
Victoria Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Patty & Bun
The best burgers in London under London Fields railway arches!
A great cinema that shows a lot of special screenings and q&a sessions, as well as popular Hollywood films.
Pub on the Park
On the border of London Fields, its a fantastic pub with a big outdoor area and reasonable drink prices too.
London Fields station
Cambridge Heath station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 929 (86 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Hackney between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7386 6565