Situated on the first floor of this handsome period conversion, and benefiting from a stunning private roof terrace to the rear, this lovely two bedroom flat also provides a large open-plan reception/kitchen.
- Wandsworth Common and Tooting Bec stations close by
- Master bedroom with bay window and fitted wardrobes
- Good sized second bedroom
- Modern bathroom with over bath shower
- Open-plan kitchen with dining area
- Stunning reception room with French doors to terrace
The property is located within easy reach of Bellevue Road, which offers a great selection of shops, bars and restaurants. The open spaces of Wandsworth Common are also minutes away.
Wandsworth Common locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The best Caribbean restaurant in Tooting Bec and their lunch deal is only £3.50!
A cafe selling delicious coffee, cakes, bread and healthy juices ready to go.
Hildreth Street Market
On a miserable English day, the best place to go to put a 'spring' in your step is Hildreth Street Market, where stall owners sell beautiful seasonal flowers.
Wandsworth Common station
Tooting Bec station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 873 (81 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Balham between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8772 8000